Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Is This Blog About?

My wife and I so greatly enjoyed Justin Halpern's book and blog "Sh*t My Dad Says" that over cocktails on a Saturday night we decided to pay tribute to the concept in the only way we knew how...borrow the idea and apply it to "Sh1t My Kid Said".

We are not naive parents.  We know that every parent on the planet thinks their kid or kids are hilarious.  The only difference is, our kid is hilarious, mainly because our kid has incredibly funny parents...just ask us.  Some parents leverage their kid's good looks and put them into beauty pageants at age 2 or 3.  We plan to exploit our child in the good old fashioned way of internet saturation in hopes of getting her into show business so that we can both retire early and watch our her on TMZ every night.  Actually, our only hope is that other parents will relate to our daughter's quips and get an occasional chuckle.  I never realized how hilarious kids were until I had one of my own.  The brutal honesty that my daughter shares with me on a daily basis is what keeps me sane.  I hope you enjoy and share with others.  Feel free to respond to each post or email us at sh1tmykidsaid@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment